After the end of microblading session the entire healing process will take 4-6 weeks time depending on your age and body regeneration. Your eyebrows will take several phases of change during healing period.
Immediately after the process the brow will be looking completely natural. Microblading eyebrows care is devidd in two parts one is microblading eyebrows care before the operation and orher is after the operation.
In order to obtain qa quality eyebrow you must chose the best permanent makeup ink or pigment. The pigment color will be looking more darker. During recovery period as the new skin regenerates the brows will e looking a bit lighter than original.
This might give you the impression that brows are fading quickly but the case is not like this. Often when proper care is taken the client may loose its hair strokes looking uneven. It is absolutely to be normal. This is the only reason why the clients need touch up after 6 weeks.
Once the healing of skin starts it will look like dry skin or dandruff flakes. Thus the dry skin is removed from your eyebrows. The final look you will find at least after 30 days of procedure. Never rub the treated area because it will disturb natural healing process.
Once the healing of skin is completed apply a layer of sunscreen SPF30 upto SPF50. on your eyebrows when exposed to sun. Sun exposure may cause fading of pigment color very quickly. Avoid applying foundation cream in the eyebrow area.
The use of foundation color in eyebrows make brows more lighter. You can now enjoy your new but temporary eyebrows which will look fresh and gorgeous. So microblading eyebrows process is more important than others.
Just after the microblading procedure is finished to minimize scabbing use a clean cotton-ball with distilled water again and again during the rest of the day. Then aftercare starts according to the following way.
Wash the microbladed area with aftercare ointment twice per day.
- At the start and end of the day clean your eyebrows with antibacterial soap like cetaphil for 10-15 seconds.
- Avoid using any cleansing product that contain exfoliate or acids like glucol, lactic and AHA.
- Always keep in mind that the cleansing should not be through the scrub down rubbing manner but in soft smooth manner.
- When cleansing be sure that every trace of soap should go from eyebrow area.
- Dry completely the treated area with blotting tissue.
- Use a clean finger to apply in the microbladed area the microblading aftercare ointment very carefully. Don’t apply until the area is fully dried.
- How much ointment to be applied each time may be equals to half grain equivalent to 30 gms.
- Microblading aftercare iont ment shoul be used only twice a day and each time it should be washed with lukewarm water and completely dried so that natural healing process is not disturbed.
The microblading ointment no longer required but you should wash the treated area twice a day morning and night with lukewarm water and dry it completely. Though it is sometime critical to avoid the following you should be careful to avoid.
- Touching the microbladed area only in case of washing or applying ftercare ointment.
- Scratching, picking or peeling in the microbladed area that may cause scarring or color loss.
- In your eyebrows when lotion,sunscreen makeup are applied.
- Sun tanning, salon tanning and sun exposure.
- Chemical peels and laser and other exfoliation.
- Exercise or any other form sports that can induce perspiration.
- Long hot bath or showers. Saunas, swimming Jacuzzis etc.
- Applying any type of cream containing retinol and glycolic acid.
- For heavy household cleaning where e airborne derbies prevalent.
- Drinking alcohol and rich food may hinder healing process.
- Transportation in heavy wind like cycle, motor cycle and speed boats.
After day 14
Resume your normal activities but avoid takin laser and chemical peels or any form of exfoliation , also creams containing retinol or glycolic acid should be avoided.
Trust the process:
Healed microblading result is most natural and beautiful looking but the path for obtaining such result is more complicated. When you understand the whole healing process then you can consider a vital point that about Your mental stress and worries during the healing period.
In order to avoid the mental stress and worries you can consider it as a normal wound rather than microblading wound so that you can minimize your tension, stress and other worries. There is no question of microblading eyebrows pain exist. If however anyone who may think that having microblading eyebrow was mistake will be doing wrong.
Microblading healing timeline:
- Eyebrow looks amazing just after microblading.
- Pigments gradually becomes darker throught the day.
- Pigment color reaches its darkest position on day2.
- Light scabbing started in the microbladed area.
- Scabbing generated from microblading stroke will begin to peel and start flaking off. And sometime no exact color to be ascertained.
- Pigment in the microbladed area began to oxidize as a result strokes began to reappear in the color which was originally intended.
- But in this stage some hair strokes appear looking patchy.
- The eyebrow is fully healed.
Microblading Aftercare information for complete healing:
The healing process takes over a month and here are some are some point to follow in order to have the best eyebrow shape and color. During the first 7-10 days after procedure no soap, dust, lotion or water is allowed to touch the eyebrow area.
Although sweating is unavoidable it is advised to sweat less amount. The list of other things that are to avoided in order to have complete healing result:
- UV/UVA rays to be avoided
- Drinking alcohol and rich food should be avoided.
- Driving in open air like motor bike, speed boat or other vehicle is restricted.
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Tanning in salon or sun light is prohibited
- Performing heavy task is prohibited.
- Rubbing and scrabbing is prohibited.
- Touching eyebrow area only when washing and applying aftercare ointment.
Is touch up needed after microblading?
Whether touchup is needed for complete healing process and perfect eyebrow we are going to discuss. It is noted that touch up is the second phase treatment of microblading. This is usually happens during 30-60 days after the microblading process.
And the job is taken in the area of eyebrow. During this process the too thick and too dark eyebrow fade away by 30-50%. Which can be somehow regained by touchup? The touch uptakes at least 40 minutes.
The importance of touch up:
It is very important to note that without touchup microblading procedure is considered as half done. Without this you cannot expect the maximum result of the procedure. Without touch up the fading of eyebrow color will be increasing and the total microblading will be disaster.
Another occasional touch up session is recommended but not required during every 6-8 month depending on clients quality to maintain color, freshness and shape of eyebrow. Clients with oily skin need to visit salon frequently and sometime consult the technician.
Microblading touch up cost:
The cost of touch up varies from salon to salon and depending on the payment schedule chosen by client. Some of the microblading salon will charge free after the initial procedure but small payment for occasional touch up.